New Delhi, INDIA â€“Â August 2, 2014:Â Viber, one of the fastest growing instant messaging app in India with more than 20 million users, has made its most popular stickers available for free download for the month of August to let people celebrate friendship this season.
Viber Opens its Sticker Market to Celebrate Friendship
Stickers are a fun way to spice up the conversation and are the best way to express your emotion with your friends and family and especially with the coming of friendship day, they are the most popular means to send love to all your friends. One can easily bring a smile on their friends face by a small â€˜Miss Youâ€™ or â€˜Love Youâ€™ sticker. Therefore, this friendship day, Viber Sticker Market is the place to go for all your sticker needs.Â Viber has more than 3,500 stickers in its sticker store and will make most of the sticker free for this whole month.
Out of 97 sticker pack, 80 of them will be available for free. Amongst the ones which will be available for free download areÂ A dogâ€™s World, The Sausages, Misha and Masha 2, Summer things, Freddie & Friends – Finals!, Benny, Lenard & Pandra, Littlest Pet Shop, Ginger, Summertime, Lana the Sheep, Young Love in Paris, Official Rudy Football, Love is all you need, Cheesy Pick Up Lines, Shopping Panda 2, Man Up, Tyranni, I Love You, PandraÂ and many more.
Anubhav Nayyar, Country Head, Viber India, shares,Â â€œConversations are changing, itâ€™s all about richer conversations and todayâ€™s generation wants to express themselves more vibrantly. We have seen that people in India love our stickers and use them in almost every messaging conversation that they have.Â August is the month of friendship and we want to celebrate this with our users by offering them all our popular stickers for free.â€
So whether itâ€™s that high five moment with your friends, the party night with your gang or that one awesome moment that you want to share, the Viber stickers will definitely help you express yourselves better.
Some facts about Viber
- Viber was launched in the year 2010
- It has over 370 million users globally
- There are more than 20 million users in India
- It is available across 193 countries
- Users can send free text messages, fun stickers, photos, videos and doodles, share locations anywhere in the world, make free HD-quality calls and communicate with Push-To-Talk
- Viber is available for iPhoneÂ®, Androidâ„¢ phones and tablets, Windows Phone, BlackberryÂ®, WindowsÂ®, Windows 8Â®, Mac, Linux, Symbian, Nokia S40 and Bada devices
- Viber connects people seamlessly across mobile devices, tablets and desktops
- Viber OutÂ lets Viber users from all over the world make calls at low rates to landlines or mobile numbers
For media queries contact:
Nikunj Kewalramani/ Preeti Nair