Starting a professional blog is not simple task due to lack of visitors.Promoting is as very important part of blogging just as the content writing. Some professional bloggers keep promoting rather focusing on content as they always scratch their heads on how to get people’s attention, that the tricky part of blogging. Tips and tricks can make it easier to get love of readers as well as from search engine.
Here is the list of Solid tips to get promoted blog in a professional respectable manner. These tips and legal tricks are divided in 5 main categories and 50 other sub categories.Here stay tune with the Respectable 50 Solid tips to get promoted blog posts in a professional method.
A. Professional Blog Promotion Ideas:-
1. Make blogging easier and navigational.
2. Have good looking and attractive web design, so that people revisit your blog.
3. Patience is the key.
4. Self Motivation is required.
5. Have controversial articles and interesting discussions.
6. Have positive attitude and don’t frustrate yourself.
7. Be sure on your context, which belong to your niche.
8. Do some thing to your blog everyday, and traffic is seen. The more you do, the more you get.
9. Help out people with blogs similar to your level.
10. Be consistent and scheduled. Most importantly plan you every move.
B. Genuine Content is King:-
1. Write more and more unique posts.
2. Have more than 150+ resources and articles.
3. Guide people about something, teach them something new.
4. After you article is indexed by search engines, submit it to various article directories like ezinearticles.com
5. Write about Big shots and their controversy.
6. Interview big cool bloggers in your niche, and share about their views and ideas.
7. Look out for popular content that’s gaining traffic, and write about it in a humorous way.
8. Give a press release about unique news, if you have any.
9. Pay others to write good articles for you.
10. Be the first commenter on the posts of popular blogs, but let it be worth.
C. Real time social media viral status:-
1. Create a Fan page on facebook. Also create a facebook app for your blog.
2. Customize the landing page of facebook.
3. Start an open group on Yahoo and invite people or have a widget on your blog.
4. Buy the accounts of popular YouTubers and then add your blog address to the descriptions of their videos.
5. Start Stumbleupon promotional ads campaign
6. Sign up at ping.fm and use twitterfeed.com to auto post your latest blog content to a bunch of social networks.
7. Have a facebook share and retweet button for every other post.
8. Have a squidoo page, as it will get indexed faster in search engines.
9. Include hash(#) tags in your tweets.
10. Twitter – Follow relevant, popular, and interesting people. And some will follow you back.
D. Loyal online community:-
1. Tell you neighbourhood, family and friends about your blog.
2. Search for your niche and answer any questions people have.
3. Submit your content to dofollow social bookmarking sites.
4. Send out a Press release.
5. Signup for various communities and be active in relevant Ning.com communities.
6. Write some content as a linkbait.
7. If your post is relevant to other blogging sites, then try interlinking posts, so as to get deep inbound links.
8. Signup for every other social network you can.
9. Start a podcast and submit it to various podcast directories.
10. Talk to professional bloggers about your post and ask them to review it.
E. Real time viral marketing:-
1. This one’s my favorite, (Funky) Forward a SMS saying “Forward this mssg to atleast 49 people, to get RC of 49 for full TT instantly” with a link of your blog address. And, its viral.
2. Install All In One SEO Pack for WordPress blogs.
3. Create a theme, that includes a link to your blog in the footer, and then release it for free.
4. If you are a developer, create a wordpress plugin and release it for free with a link to your blog within the admin area.
5. Sponsor some tweets and be an active stumbler to know what stumblers like.
6. Use blog search from Google to find fresh blog posts and then leave comments.
7. Write a guest post for a popular blog. You may not always get published, but when you do you observe a spike in Google analytics.
8. Use Thesis for better optimization and plugins.
9. Join relevant forums, add your blog address to your signature and start posting smartly.
10. Join a social blog network.
The blog post title is all-important. It will be the <title> and the <h1> header, so it should be no longer than 66 characters and The meta description should include each phrase once and be no longer than 155 characters. Aside from ranking well for several phrases, here’s what happened on email marketing, social media, and the post itself:It was two hours of researching, writing and editing, followed by some basic promotion activity, and the high rankings may lead to months or years of traffic.Easy, right? Well, not always. If you have questions about any of these steps, just ask us in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to help you write your own high ranking blog post.